Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Monday, November 1, 2010 Weight 193.4

Yesterday, I officially started getting my ass in gear.  I started off with Cream of Wheat for breakfast and was hungry all day.  WHich propbably explains all the candy I ate.  (Sheldon took it with him to work today.)  However, unless I missed something.  Overall I did pretty good yesterday.

I even walked...but not as much as I wanted.  I was echausted after awhile....trying to fall asleep while Abby and I were playing with the letters in the afternoon.  SO that is probably a good reason not to eat so much candy.  Not counting my inside walking I hit 66% of my goal.  Over 6000 steps.  So right after typing this I am going to go and walk.  I have "all the time in the world" to work on me.  (If I don't do it know....I won't have the time.)

Today we are starting out a little better....a spinach/blueberry/banana/yogurt/chocolate smoothie.  It was about 230 calories. 

Here is yesterday's meals. 




Monday, November 1


Breakfast

Instant Cream of Wheat
140
2 T of Whole Milk
20


Lunch

2 slices of Small Mellow Mushroom Hawaiin Pizza (Shared with Abby
450
Whoppers/Milk Duds/Twizzlers (all day)
150

150

150
Air popped popcorn w/1/2 T butter & salt
75
50
Dinner

Homemade enchilada casserole

Ground beef, carrots, red pepper, onion, celery, flour tortillas, reduced fat cheese, black beans, enchilada sauce, olive oil
100
70
60
90
100
50
25
Daily Total
I totally forgot the baked french fries I made.....
1680
100 for  a total of 1780

Also, as you can see I weigh more than I did last week.  I am not sure what was happening but I had gained 5 pounds and luckily relost it.  :(  So, SHeldon took the scales away from me.  I can check my weight every monday morning.  (THough SHeldon said he might keep it away from me longer than that.  I sure hope not.  I am a bit obsessive/compulisve about this stuff and can check my weight 20-30 times a day.  So I figure 1 time a week is a fair compromise.)

Time to go walk.  See you later.  (Just got back.  4 miles...8200 steps.  Yeah.  But man my feet hurt.  I sure hope it gets better over time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment