Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving...

Was definitely non traditional.  We didn't make a big dinner and ended up not going to anyone elses house either.  My nephew is visiting...and I didn't want to eat too much.  I don't mind talking too much though.  :)

No walking done today for me...I ended up having a rough night.  My nephew woke me up at 3 saying he was scared...so I told him to climb in with me.  I thought he would fall back to sleep but neither of did.  I kept telling him to sleep and he kept fidgeting and talking to me.  So when Sheldon woke up this morning he let me sleep in.  (I don't think I have said on this site before...but my husband is definitely a keeper.)  I woke up hearing him bring the kids home and Abby shouting, jennie, jennie.  PRetty funny.

Here is our food outlook...I don't think I forgot anything...though I forgot the Skinny Cow I had last night.  So that is 140 extra calories for yesterday.  But I remembered to add it today.  Also, when I weighed myself again this morning...still at 187.4.  Yeah.  I so want to keep that and keep going down.  Especially because as we were reading tonight...my nephew used my stomach as a table.  hahahah..


Thursday, November 25th (Thanksgiving

Breakfast

Sausage Sandwich
260
Lunch

McDonalds Happy Meal (Cheeseburger) with half diet soda/half dr. pepper
230
300
100
Popcorn  (Still don’t believe them.)
100
Dinner

Turkey Sausage
200
Mashed Cauliflower  Didn’t eat any
0
Corn
100
Snack

Skinny Cow
140
Total
1430

No comments:

Post a Comment