Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tuesday, November 9th

Hi,

Today is probably going to be a short post.  SHeldon needs the computer and wants to hang out too.  I didn't really feel like walking this morning but I did it.  It was a lot warmer here than I thought it would be.  What is up with that?  It is November.  I could have walked without my sweater on.  I really hate that all that construction is going on down the street...they are just raising so much dust and I feel like I am being stared at.  (I know...they probably don't even see me.)

It has been getting easier and easier to eat less.  I am not as hungry.  I am actually having to make sure I eat.  LOL  That has never happened before.  I am going to try and not eat the sausage sandwiches anymore for breakfast...at least not frozen or fast food.  They are making me pretty gassy.  I know you don't want to hear that but it is the truth.  Tomorrow I am going to go grocery shopping as it didn't happen today.  For sure I am going to go and get some more items to make smoothies.  I think both Sheldon and I were enjoying them for breakfast.

This evening Abby and I went in with Sheldon to school.  So I walked while he was doing his stuff.  I have a bit of a bruise on my left foot and am not sure how I got it.  But once I warmed up it didn't hurt.  Abby doesn't have school tomorrow so I am going to try and do an early walk before Sheldon leaves.  Then another one with her later during the day.

Here is todays Food list.  I still haven't eaten the dessert but I am pretty hungry so I will.  I am glad Sheldon said he didn't want to get that free Chik-Fil-A sandwich.  We were going to split it, and they aren't my favorite so I wouldn't be craving them but it would probably throw me off on my calories.

Talk with you later. 



Tuesday, November 9th

Breakfast

Jimmy Dean (I am starting to feel gassy after I eat this, same as the sausage last night.)
260
Snack

Energy Bar
185
Lunch

½ serving of Mac & Cheese with Fried Onions
235
Pita Bread
100
Coke Zero
0
Dinner

Sausage
Apple Sauce  (Homemade)
Corn with butter and salt

150
70
115
Snack

Mozzarella Cheese Stick
55
WW Bar
95
Total
1265
Morning Walk (6700 steps)  I swear the pedometer was off.  But so was I.  I wasn’t really in the mood to walk.  Though I did get a 1000 steps in before my walk that I am not counting.  Done by 9:15 in the morning.  I might do another one this afternoon.
-298
Afternoon Walk (20 minutes with Sheldon & Abby, no pedometer.)
-103
Walk Total
-401
Daily Total
864

No comments:

Post a Comment