Friday, November 19, 2010

How to get back on track?

Definitely not feeling it today.  After I made the smoothie for Sheldon and I this morning I went back to bed...until 10 am.  I never do that anymore...usually if I feel like wasting time I will just type on the computer.  But I have had a headache today that just will not go away.  And I was so tired.  Still am and I am not going to bed yet.  Soon though because my friends Ruby and Freeman are coming to visit tomorrow.  SO I have tons of stuff to get done.

Today was probably the worst eating day I have had in awhile....hopefully it isn't a sign of things to come.  :(  Almost forgot to add thae eggnog I had this morning...I remembered and it really put me over.


Friday, November 19th

Headache, Headache go away…all day.  L

Breakfast

Smoothie
250
Egg Nog
200
2 pancakes/2slices of bacon
180
Lunch

Ham sandwich (Subway
310
Doritos
260
½ diet coke/1/2 dr. pepper (Mr. Pibb)
80
Snack

Animal Cookies (2 sERVINGS)
240
Dinner

Garlic Cheese Bread (Mellow Mushroom)
750
1 Coke
160
Total
2180
Absolutely no exercise.  L

No comments:

Post a Comment