Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tuesday, November 23rd

I cheated...I weighed myself this morning...only good thing is I weighed 1 pound less. 188...Yeah.  My nephew is here visiting.  I figured it would be good to weigh myself to keep an eye on things.  As I think I might get a bit stressed.  Tonight he really fought sleep.  I am hoping it will get easier.  I am trying to be lenient without being too and trying not to be too strict...I tend to lean towards strict so it has been hard.

Here is my food for the day....was hoping for a lower number but with having 2 slices of pizza and 2 breakfasts...what can I say.  We did walk today, however it was pretty short.  Once around, Abby was asleep before we even did that much....Caleb and I played in the yard for awhile then we ended up all going out to eat pizza.  Yummy.


Tuesday, November 23

Breakfast

Bacon & 3 pancakes
350
Sandwich…Jimmy D Turkey Delite
260
Lunch

Pasta with olive oil and veggies, brie and foccacia bread
400
Snack

Animal Cookies
100
Dinner

Pizza 2 slices
540
Drink
160
Total
1810

No comments:

Post a Comment