Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Way off Track...

Today, I ate McDonald's for breakfast...my excuse was that there was nothing in the house and I had to go grocery shopping.  Which I did,now I have tons in the house...but didn't even eat lunch and didn't feel like eating the yummy chili I made for dinner.  Instead I made myself some pancakes and bacon.

SHeldon ate both...An interesting combination, I guess.  I haven't been keeping my journal going like I am supposed to.  So I don't know where I am at for calories today.  Plus, 50 green olives probably doesn't help.  And I haven't excersied all week. 

Sheldon and I are talking about doing some drills together.  But that means I need to set it up.  We are a bit cash poor right now so I am thinking joining the gym in January isn't going to happen as we are also talking about setting Abby up in gymnastics.  I just need to do it.  Walk and jog....one day and one step at a time.

Thanks for listening...

No comments:

Post a Comment