Saturday, November 27, 2010

Friday, November 26th

Well, I feel like I am off track as I ended up eating 4 slices of homemade banana/sweet potato bread yesterday...it also has craisins and walnuts in it.  Doesn't that sound yummy?  :)  LOL  It was.  I ended up sticking the 2nd loaf in the freezer for when my inlaws come over.  I am going to double calculate Betty Crocker's calculations as they say it is only 70 calories a slice....I am curious if that is with the otpional walnuts or not...as they didn't give a 2nd calorie calcultion...expect for adding applesauce and egg whites.

My nephew went home today.  We had a good time but it was still stressful as he and Abby didn't play as much together as I hoped and 2 is always harder than 1.  Unless there are 2 mommies around.  My friend Ruby and I had such a great time with the kids.  (Or at least I think we did...maybe she couldn't wait to get away.)  Just kidding.

Here is my calculations from yesterday....


Friday, November 26

Breakfast

Sausage Sandwich
260
Snack

Chocolate no bake cookie
150
Lunch

Cheese/goldfish crackers/pepperoni (Turkey)
300
Dinner

½ slice of cheese pizza
170
Salad with bacon and ranch dressing
350
Coke (2 large glasses)
300
Homemade Banana/sweet potato bread
280
Total
1810
Noticed that I felt like I could eat a lot of the bread because I only had ½ a slice of pizza….no, not how it works when you are trying to lose weight.  Though I did put the other loaf in the freezer so I wouldn’t eat more at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment