Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wednesday is here...

We are halfway through the week...and I am hoping I can make it through Thanksgiving without too much problems....it will help that we aren't having a big dinner.  I don't even know what I am making.  Though I have that huge head of cauliflower in the fridge that I need to use up.

Being mommy to 2 is a lot more work than I thought it would be.....I guess I need to be mommy to 2 with another mommy around.  LOL  My friend and I thought it would be nice to live in a generic commune to always have a fr4iend around when needed.

I did pretty good on calories today...a little higher than I wanted to be.  And I did some exercise but not super fast...it is hard to be fast walking with a 5 year old unless you are chasing them down...and yes the 5 year old beat me.  LOL  So did the 2 year old.

I stepped on the scale again this morning...187.4.  So we will see if this nice trend keeps up.  I so want to make my goal of 175 before new years...so I need to be working hard towards my goal.


Wednesday, November 24

Breakfast

Sausage Sandwich
260
Lunch

Brie & Pear
200
Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich
350
Cookies/Cheese Puffs (baked)
130
Dinner

Salad
300
Cheese pizza (no sauce) 1 slice
200
Air popped popcorn with some butter & salt
100
Total
1540

No comments:

Post a Comment