Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wednesday, November 3rd

Hi,

Yesterday was a good day.  :)  Today an okay day.  I never did make it out to walk today.  And I ended up eating a footlong Subway BLT....1100 calories.  Can you believe that?  No wonder I am not lossing weight. 

Here is my last 2 days of eating/exercising.  I have totaled up that I should be a deficit of 2200 calories....so another 1300 to 1 lb weight loss.  (We will see how acurate I am when Monday comes around.)



Tuesday, November 2

Breakfast Smoothie
Spinach
Blueberries
Banana
Milk
Yogurt
Nesquick


14
40
60
40
50
30
Snack

Gold Fish
140
Mozzarella/cheddar cheese stick
70
Lunch

Nachos with cheese/picco/olives
275
Dinner

Stirfry with Tofu, veggies, rice, peanuts
300
Snack

Cupcakes—applesauce/banana/yogurt
136
Gold Fish
140
Total
1295
Workout

8000 steps
-409
Daily Total
886

Wednesday, November 3rd


Breakfast

Nothing

Cheese
80
Lunch

Subway BLT (Yikes, Should have eaten only half)
1100
Chips
250
Soda (half diet/half regular)
80
Dinner

Nachos
350
Snack

3 cookies/m&M’s
110
TOTAL
1970
Workout
0
Daily Total
1970


Oh by the way, I was reading the CEO's of Weight Watchers Blog and he had a really good comment about eating processed WW food.  He said he didn't it it a lot now but when he first started he ate a lot more.  Now he tends to grab mini meals instead of "snacks".  THis morning I was craving McDonalds so bad....I didn't do it.  But I also decided not to eat breakfast as nothing in the house sounded good.  Which a WW breakfast sandwich would have come in awfully handy to handle that urge and take care of that need.  I probably wouldn't have eaten at Subway if that happened.

I was talking with Sheldon about it.  In the morning, I crave meat.  No other time of the day.  But I always want a hearty breakfast.  Bacon & Eggs with toast, or a hot sandwich.  So having yogurt with fruit will take some time to adjust.  (TOmorrow I am going out to buy some sandwiches so I don't crave into that urge next time.)

Talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment