Saturday, November 13, 2010

Crabbing?

Okay, here is the question.  Are sheldon and I crabby with each other because I am eating bad?  Or am I eating bad because we are crabbing with each other?  Kind of like, did the chicken come before the egg.  For some reason starting Wednesday I have kind of gone off of my diet.  I was bad all the way untill yesterday.  I have been drinking a lot more Coke Zero and I think that is making me hungrier than I was before.

Today, I have gone back on my eating plan.  This morning I didn't have breakfast before going out, which is bad I know.  But we ended up having a ham sandwich and pretzels for lunch.  Then we went grocery shopping.  I bough tons of fruits and veggies.  I think SHeldon was wondering where all the "real" food was.  Especially because we spent about $75.  We still have $25.00 left for the week. 

Then after that I came home and made us fresh smoothies.  Spinach, banana, peach, witth a clementine and I also used the greek yogurt.  Which is higher in protien but made the smoothy too bitter.  So next time, we will just use the vanilla yogurt.

Now I am going to go and make dinner.  I think we are going to have quesidillas. 

I will post my calorie log for today....but won't have one for the last 3 days.  So yes, if I don't lose weight we will know it is because I ate bad.  I actually am suprised that my activity level has stayed up.  I haven't been walking  (Today I did.)  But I was still hitting almost 10,000 steps a day.

Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment